Sunday, January 13, 2013

"I Wish I Had a Button"

This is our actual conversation tonight.

Me: How do you spell that?

You (8 Year Old Boy):"B-U-T-I-N"

And later, watching a commercial for Pinocchio  . . .

You:I wish I had a button that I could push it and I could . . .

What would your wishes be?  Like your top 5?

First, I would push the button to make all magic real.

Then I would get a magic wand.

Then I would learn all the Elements.

What do you mean?  The Elements?

Like,  Water and  . . .  Fire.  I would wish for water from the river to fly, and I could just flick it . . .

(We're watching Adventure Time, and a Japanese speaking rainbow unicorn is pregnant with puppies.  And there are a few scenes that scare you.  A black and white nightmare scene, where a hand-held Playstation thing turns forward and he suddenly has the face of a boy.  Drawn more realistically.  Is it the robots turning into humans thing that scare you?)

So can you put on Youtube?

(Dude, you are already watching tv!)  This computer is only for Work, not for Having Fun.  (Sorry, besides, I'm trying to keep track of all your wishes and how real you are as an 8 year old human.)

No comments:

Post a Comment