Friday, May 24, 2013

Pipe Cleaner Guys

Babysitting overnight.

I was 2 minutes late to pick you up at the bus. Your father changed plans at the last minute, and I got lucky with the trains. (it was tight!! And I remember what it's like to not have anyone there to pick you up at the bus stop. I usually arrive 10 minutes early)

Your mom is gonna pick you up today, I've seen her only once or twice since August and we've only now started texting again. I love her and miss her .. A lot. But I understand why we can't be friends.

Like with L. I understand why we can't be friends, but that doesn't make it hurt any less.

You are sitting on the floor of the living room now, building 5 guys from a pack of pipe cleaners I found. Green= poison, red=fire. They all have bouncy springs as their feet and you're gonna make them all fight each other.

And I think you just talked me into going to the dollar store to get MORE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment