Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Please Read The Letter That I Wrote

By Allison Krauss & Robert Plant

There are so many songs that still exist as ghosts. Like your car parked right outside my window.

LIWNMTS

If you ever wonder about faith in friendship, my faith in you, or goodwill within humanity, think on this. The day ended with the song above. And started with Wrecking Ball.

I miss you, and send goodwill to you Everytime I pass your window. You are less than a shadow to me. A person I do not say hi to. You are lost within your curse. I have NO powers, real, magic, or imaginary to contribute.

I don't know where you are within your cycle, good or bad or equilibrium.

I think of you. And pray for peace for all of us. I know that having you out of my life makes me more peaceful. I can't imagine what kind of sign or conversation we could have that would reassure me or make me content if we were friends. Knowing that your meds are working, no threat of CS?? You being social (and sensitive at the same time?). The fruition of who I thought you were in those early conversations.

The song above was the last song I heard that day. That Sunday of 350 emails. When we spent the last moments of the day affirming our friendship.

When R was sitting with the Antifreeze. Texting T about giving it to all 3 of them. (Did you ever tell her the story? So she will know I'm not crazy? Do you tell it to yourself? Have you forgotten? Or do you pin it on me? Associate me with her whirlwind. And stay away for reasons I am not responsible for?)

I miss you. But not enough to not Let You Be. You must try to be my friend. I feel that way about R and A. And have grown colder.

So my faith in you is not diminished. I wonder how/if you think of me. Glad that I have THIS. For myself. Telling myself stories about my own descent into Crazy. While you remain quiet and asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment